PESTOUT partners with realtors to provide reliable and timely Wood Destroying Organism reports, commonly referred to as Clearance Letters.
Do you need to request an inspection? Click here to fill out our online request form.
If you are a realtor, PESTOUT can perform your inspections, provide comprehensive documentation, professional recommendations and “clear letters”. We also provide treatment for damaged and infested structures. We take great care to maintain a high level of trust while facilitating a smooth and expedient process for you and your clients.
Why choose PESTOUT?
We know you have many options when it comes to choosing a Termite and Moisture inspection company. PESTOUT has:
- Emergency Appointments.
- Our average turn around time for an inspection is 24 hours.
- A strong understanding of the Real Estate closing process, as our office manager has over 10 years of experience as a licensed agent.
- All “Clear” Termite and Moisture Reports receive a courtesy 90 day limited termite warranty.
- Free second opinion WDI inspections (with full disclosure of previous estimates/inspections).
- Easy to use online realtor request form for scheduling Termite/Moisture inspections.
- Licensed contractors.
- Transferrable Warranties on our services.
- All of our products are EPA approved.
- State Registered Inspector/Technicians.
Are you a realtor who needs to request an inspection?
PESTOUT will perform your Wood Destroying Insect (WDI) / Wood Destroying Organism (WDO) inspection by:
- Checking for moisture in the substructure. This is vitally important in the Hampton Roads area. Not every pest control company checks for moisture in crawl spaces. It is important to check for moisture in crawl spaces because moisture can cause costly damages in these areas, leading to future termite infestations. Fungus that eats away at wood can hide in these areas. PESTOUT inspects for Moisture and Wood Decay in the accessible areas of the substructure.
- Offering affordable moisture control services. If a problem comes up during the inspection, we will give you a written quote for treatment.
- Giving you treatment options. Not every termite and insect treatment is the same, and you want experts who will treat each case in the best way possible.
- Scheduling and performing your inspections promptly. Are you in a rush to close? At PESTOUT we offer our loyal Real estate agents top priority. Our average turn around time is 24 hours.
Fill out this online form or call us at (757) 814-2923 to schedule an inspection.
- Our treatment warranties carry over to the new owners. This helps to avoid recourse against the seller and protects the realtor’s reputation should any wood-destroying insects resurface in the months after the sale.
Preferred Realtor Program
Realtors who frequently use PESTOUT for moisture and termite inspections qualify for our preferred realtor program. Realtors in the preferred realtor program receive:
- We offer you a way to show added value indirectly to your clients by extending special discounted rates
Call for more information (757) 814-2923.
Helpful Information about the Inspections to Share with Your Customers
What are WDI’s and WDO’s?
WDI stands for Wood Destroying Insect inspections; WDO is an acronym for, Wood Destroying Organism inspections. PESTOUT is a qualified Termite, Moisture & Pest Control company that writes reports based on these inspections. The majority of the time these reports are a requirement of the lender to buy, sell or refinance property. Additionally other alternative lenders like the VA, FHA and HUD also require these reports since termites and other wood destroying organisms can compromise the structural integrity of a home and lead to costly repairs, thereby devaluing the property. These inspections are commonly referred to as a “clear letter” or “termite letter”.
Wood Destroying Organism Inspections determine:
- Whether or not there is visible evidence of wood destroying Insects/organisms and/or excessive moisture if applicable.
- Reasonable measures required to control or eradicate visible wood destroying insects, organisms and excessive moisture where applicable.
Images courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net by hyena realty (sales agreement), Danilo Rizzuti (inspection) and sritangphoto (termites)