Are you noticing cockroaches in your home? PESTOUT is the experienced cockroach exterminator that will get rid of your cockroach problem. Schedule your cockroach treatment or cockroach preventative services.
Call to schedule pest control treatment for cockroaches. (757) 814-2923
Cockroaches have developed immunities to many pest sprays. That’s why you need experienced pest control professionals to treat your home for cockroaches.
Cockroaches are a problem because:
- They carry health risks and can cause problems for people with allergies and asthma. They also pose a sanitation risk, carrying pathogens such as bacteria, fungi, viruses and more.
- They give off a pheromone to inform other cockroaches that they’ve found a safe place to stay. This can quickly cause a cockroach infestation.
- They repopulate quickly.
- They are attracted to light which draws them indoors.
What can a homeowner do to prevent American Cockroaches and all Cockroaches?
- Schedule regular professional pest control treatments. PESTOUT offers quarterly treatments to help prevent roaches and other pests from entering the home.
- Take care of landscaping and don’t allow leaves to build up around the foundation. Rake leaves back 6-7” from the foundation.
- Keep trees a minimum of 11 feet away from the roofline.
- Keep all food and unnecessary water sources sealed.
- Seal all potential entry points like cracks and crevices.
- Vacuum regularly.
- Get rid of cardboard. Roaches like to hide in boxes.
- If you have a low-lying deck, have a professional pest control company treat under the deck. If you plan on building a deck, leave space for ventilation.
Cockroach Pest Control
Cockroach Preventative Treatment:
To prevent cockroaches from entering your house, PESTOUT will treat your baseboards, cracks and crevices, and outside foundation.
For the best cockroach control treatment, PESTOUT will target specific areas, fog the crawl space (cockroach fumigation), treat the attic and treat all surfaces.
Cockroaches have developed high resistance to chemicals and that is why DIY chemicals tend to be very ineffective. If the cockroaches are resistant to one of our professional treatments, PESTOUT will treat with alternative chemicals until the cockroaches are eliminated.
PESTOUT will treat your cockroach infestation until your problem is resolved; that’s the PESTOUT GUARANTEE. Call to schedule your cockroach treatment (757) 814-2923 or click here to contact us.
Photos courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net by stockdevil (cockroach) and meepoohyaphot (cockroaches)